THB UK Risk Solutions, the UK broking operation of the specialist insurance and reinsurance broker THB, announces the appointment of two new motor fleet brokers, further enhancing its new business team.
Kevin Searle, joining from Wrightsure, and Andrew Hines, formerly at Towergate and Wrightsure, have both worked with THB previously. Senior broker Searle said: “THB’s motor fleet team is renowned for being one of the largest and most successful in the London market, and now with a new focus on expanding UK broking even further it’s a really exciting time to be part of THB.”
Darren Nightingale, CEO of THB UK Risk Solutions, added: “Since the London market and Peterborough operations were placed under one leadership, our combined network has grown to some 1,200 brokers. It’s our goal to give the best possible service to these brokers. I’m always looking to strengthen our offering to make sure we are the number one choice of wholesale broker.”
For further information contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7562 4444
Haggie Partners (PR)
Mob: +44 (0)7950 481795
Tel: +44 (0)20 7469 0100
Notes to editors
- THB Group is a specialist (re)insurance and risk management group, having at its core a Lloyd’s broking business (Thompson Heath & Bond Limited), providing services to clients worldwide.
- The Group has some 700 staff worldwide.
- THB is part of AmWINS Group, Inc., a global specialty insurance distributor with some 4,000 employees across more than 100 office locations worldwide. AmWINS handles over $14 billion in premium and is ranked the largest wholesale insurance broker in the U.S. by Business Insurance magazine.
- AmWINS offers expertise across a diversified mix of property and casualty (P&C) and group benefits insurance products, and also provides value-added services to support these products, including product development, underwriting, premium and claims administration and actuarial services.
- For further information on THB, please visit www.thbgroup.com.
- For further information on AmWINS, please visit www.amwins.com.