THB Group, the specialist insurance and reinsurance broker, announces further senior appointments in its binding authority team, enforcing the company’s stated objective to be the market leader in the sector.
Lee Collins, partner at JLT Re, will join as director, head of binding authority placements; Adrian Steele, also partner at JLT Re, joins as director, binding authorities. They start at THB in November and will report to Mark Cody, CEO of THB Worldwide Specialty.
The announcements follow the recent appointment of Steve Ford in the role of strategic binding authority director as THB looks to accelerate its ambitious plans to build out its market-leading binding authority team which currently transacts more than US$700m of premium annually.
Cody said: “In building the binding authority platform of choice we recognise the need to invest in the finest talent across all facets of the business – placement, technical, claims and technology. In welcoming Lee and Adrian, we have added significant bench strength to our producer/broker team. THB is delivering on its promise to hand pick the finest binding authority team to take this hugely successful part of our business to the next level.”
For further information contact:
Haggie Partners (PR)
Tel: +44 (0)20 7562 4444
Mob: +44 (0)7950 481795
Tel:+44 (0)20 7469 0100
Notes to editors
- THB Group is a specialist (re)insurance and risk management group, having at its core a Lloyd’s broking business (Thompson Heath & Bond Limited), providing services to clients worldwide.
- The Group has some 700 staff worldwide.
- THB is part of AmWINS Group, Inc., a global specialty insurance distributor with some 4,000 employees across more than 100 office locations worldwide. AmWINS handles some $15billion in premium and is ranked the largest wholesale insurance broker in the U.S. by Business Insurance magazine.
- AmWINS offers expertise across a diversified mix of property and casualty (P&C) and group benefits insurance products, and also provides value-added services to support these products, including product development, underwriting, premium and claims administration and actuarial services.
- For further information on THB, please visit www.thbgroup.com.
- For further information on AmWINS, please visit www.amwins.com.